}

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Spellbinders Donna Salazar Designs - Always Remember Tutroial

Hello friends, it is always lovely to know you have stopped by.  I am sharing a tutorial for Spellbinders and have to say I am excited to be using one of Licensed Designer Donna Salazar's new Stamp and Die sets, called Always Remember - I don't know about you - but I just love using sets like this - follow along with the tutorial and you will see why....



Spellbinders Products:
Other: Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko: Memento in Tuxedo Black; Mulberry Paper Flower; Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Borders - Fancy That! by Nina Brackett, Baby Bling - Turquoise Rhinestone; Patterned paper; teal seam binding; sentiment stickers

1. Cut/emboss one (1) A2 Valiant Honor using patterned paper,

2. Cut/emboss four (4) Swirl Bliss using both Corner Insert and Border and white cardstock.
3. Adhere A2 Valiant Honor Die-cut patterned paper to pre-cut card base.
4. Adhere the Swirl Bliss Corners using liquid glue, slightly over lapping - as shown in the photo above.

5. Stamp Always Remember onto white cardstock using Black Ink and colour flowers using Markers.
6. Cut/emboss using co-coordinating Die.
7. Cut leaves using Teal cardstock. 
8. Adhere a teal double seam binding bow to the left side of the label,
9. Adhere a paper rose to the center of the bow and tuck the leaves underneath, using liquid glue.

10. Add sentiment stickers to the label.
11. Attach Want2Scrap Beautiful Borders to the top and bottom of the label and Baby Bling as shown in the photo.


I hope you are inspired by my project today - you can see the rest of Donna Salazar's Collection for Spellbinders by clicking HERE.   Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. My FB friend Lorrain shared your site! Love your Art! I'm so happy I found You! xoDebi in northern Canada🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda what a gorgeous card - love how you used those corner dies!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}