}

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Graphic 45 - Birds Nest

Hello friends, I am sorting through my older Blog Posts and have com across this card that I have not posted - infact I believe the Dies used have been discontinued - but they are so pretty I could not resist sharing the card.


The core Die for the whole card is the Spellbinders Labels One - infact this was the first Die I ever owned and is still a favourite.  This has been cut /embossed using the Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine


 I have used the Die as a stencil and sponged using Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko Memento Ink in Summer Sky and Sponge Daubers. The Chipboard image is from Graphic 45 and the pretty rose trim is from my stash.  The stamped image at the base of the card is from  Penny Black Inc   Kind Words Transparent set.


 Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner and 3D Foam Squares have been used on this card and the bling is from  Want2Scrap.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown -  Welcome Spring
A Place to Start -  Upcycle 
Crafty Cardmakers - Pearls or Gems
Eureka Stamps - Feminine Cards / Mothers Day
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - Pastel Colors
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Always Anything Goes
Little Claire's - spring colours 

Take card friends and Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. What an ever so pretty card Linda, that wee image at the bottom is the perfect foil for the fluffy roses and gorgeous layers - love it!! This is classic 'you'!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}