}

Monday, September 12, 2016

Here's to being Gorgeous

Hello friends, Monday evening here and I thought we deserved some humor - I love these Emerson Quillin ladies - I have a few of these stamps and every so often have to have my 'fix!'  Seems the older I get - the more I can relate!



For this card I have used Die-cuts that have been sitting in a pile for ages - and I do mean ages!!  I do love this Spellbinders Label Seventeen and it layers up beautifully - a great way to use those left over pieces that also seem to gather - continually!


The layers are popped up using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  3D Foam Squares and has been coloured using Imagine Crafts Memento Markers and an Aqua Brush,  The bling is from Want2Scrap. d Dies



The flower from the Spellbinders Stacey Caron Holiday Christmas Dove Frame has been cut/embossed twice, using red cardstock and sponged using Imagine Crafts Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz.  A 3D Foam Square has been used between the flowers to give them extra dimension.  Finishing off with a recycled Gold Button.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
Let's Color Saturday Linky Party -  Anything Hand Colored
Crafter's Cafe - 2 Patterned Papers
Crafty Awesomeness  Anything Goes with Coloured Image
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything Goes Using a coloured image
Simon Says Stamp - Stamp It
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes 
Crafter's Cafe - 2 Patterned Papers

Take card friends and thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}} and happy creating
                      

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous card Linda - love those girls, and putting the red layers behind them is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Linda! I love the color palette and the great use of the dies! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card shape. The bright colors against the white are so great.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Linda, loving all the layers and fun shape!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love these ladies. Beautiful layout .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Those ladies are awesome! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}