}

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Spelbinders Blessed Fall Card Tutorial

Hello everyone, I am sharing a tutorial for Spellbinders using one of the Die D-Lites and the new Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - 6" Platform  I had a lot of fun creating this card and hope you like it too!  




You can see the full project and tutorial HERE.  I would love to hear what you think.

Take care friends - thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting
                                   

1 comment:

  1. Linda this is fabulous - love the bright, crisp colours and the stunning simplicity of the design.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}