}

Friday, February 24, 2017

Want2Scrap Chipboard Embellishment Layout

Hello Friends - I have a layout on the Want2Scrap Blog today, there are always photos that need to be scrapbooked - especially since the arrival of my beautiful grandson nearly 2 years ago.  I love all that Want2Scrap have for scrapbooking and have had a lot of fun with their chipboard.




You can see all of the details and the project in full by clicking HERE I would love to hear what you think.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}