Hello friends, it is lovely having you join me today for a Spellbinders Tutorial using one of the gorgeous new Rouge Royale Deux Collection by Stacey Caron.
Totally elegant and romantic, this is a one piece die set with a beautiful intricate flourish design and embossed diamond background to place pearls and other small accents
You can bring your projects to the next level with Stacey's Rouge Royale Deux Collection. This die has so much potential - it can be a Pocket Card, as I have done, I can see it used on Wedding Invitations, or any invitation for that matter, with it's ornate design - there is no limit to the possabilities.
Other : Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Imagine Crafts: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Gray Flannel, Espresso Truffle, cream card stock; Want2Scrap: 72 Count - White Pearls; Anna Griffin Inc - patterned papers; Chameleon Art Pens. Large gold and pearl embellishment, 3x Mulberry Paper Roses, Our Daily Bread Designs Never Give Up Stamp set; Flourishes lc Flourished Frame with Sentiment set, cream lace
1. Fold cream card stock in half, cut/emboss using the A2 Matting Basics A # 7 (#1 being the smallest), making sure the folded edge is inside the cutting edge (as shown in the photo above) to form card base.
2. Cut/emboss using the A2 Matting Basics A # 7 (#1 being the smallest) to form card front.
3. Cut/emboss the Diamond Flourish Pocket using patterned paper,
4. Fold the pre-scored lines forward to create tabs
5. Adhere the Diamond Flourish Pocket tabs to the to the single A2 Matting Basics A # 7 as shown above.
6. Adhere lace across the centre of the Diamond Flourish Pocket using liquid glue.
7. Attach the card front to the card base using 3D Foam Squares.
8. Adhere the metal and pearl embellishment to the centre of the lace.
9. Glue a mulberry paper rose to either side of the pearl.
10. Attach white pearls to the Diamond Flourish Pocket - as shown in the main photo.
10. Cut/emboss one A2 Matting Basics A # 6 in cream card stock.
11. Lightly stamp the Flourished Frame using Tuxedo Black ink - to give an aged look.
12. Colour the Flourished Frame Corners using Chameleon Pens.
13. Stamp the cross from the Never Give Up stamp set using Gray Flannel ink.
14. Stamp the sentiment from the Never Give Up stamp set using Tuxedo Black Ink.
15. Adhere one mulberry paper rose to the centre, near the top of the card.
15. Adhere 1 medium and two small white pearls either side.