}

Friday, March 23, 2018

Want2Scrap Wanted Album Page 1

xxxxHello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here and I am excited to be sharing another page in my Album with you - a Work in Progress.  I love the Wanted for Stealing Hearts Chipboard Album and enjoy sharing the process with you.  As I showed you in the previous post the album has an opening for a photo to show through from page one - I have cut/embossed a photo of Noah on his actual second birthday - I love this photo


You can see all of the details HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page Linda - love how you have kept it 'boyish', but still has your signature style to it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}