}

Friday, May 4, 2018

A Little Creative News - Check It Out!!

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  I am excited to be FINALLY able to share that I am joining some of the most amazing Artists in the Little Birdie Crafts Design Team - you can read all about it below - direct from the Little Birdie Blog. :D



Hello crafty folks,
We are enthralled to welcome abroad our lovely new Design Team for 2018. We would like to introduce to you 10 extremely talented and passionate crafters from around the globe who are going to inspire everyone with their extraordinary creations. We must admit that it was a herculean task to narrow down the team from the large pool of fabulous applications that we received. Thank you to everyone who sent in their projects and we wish to continue to see your jaw-dropping creations.
This year we have had many interesting developments and have added a whole new range of Mixed Media products, Embellishments, Handmade Flowers, Paper packs and more! Our Design Team members will primarily focus on our New Mixed Media Releases and gorgeous Handmade flowers and we couldn’t be more excited about that! Our team members come from nine different countries with tons of creativity and out-of-the-box ideas. We are looking forward to sharing exquisite tutorials that each one of them will bring to the table over the next six months and hope that you will join us in welcoming them!
Without any further wait – let’s meet and hear from each of the members:
Hello, I am Anila Dikay from Mumbai, India. I have worked as an interior designer for many years and then moved on to teach Arts and Crafts at Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai. Currently, I am a full-time crafter and a homemaker. Among paper crafts, Stamping and Card-making are my strengths. I love working with Little Birdie Craft products and have hands-on experience with many of the products. I am extremely excited about being on the Design Team and create unique and inspiring projects.
Hello! My name is Annie. I live with my husband in the French province of Quebec. Now that the kids are not home, I am having a lot of time to craft. Scrapbooking is not only my passion, for me it is a way of life. I love playing with mediums and add textures to my layout and altered projects. Flowers are my favorite ornaments. I am very proud to be a DT member for Little Birdie Crafts! I am looking forward to having loads of fun and sharing my love for flowers through my creations.
Hello, I am Bela Shah and I am into art and craft from the time I was a child. I love creating with oil paints, acrylics, water colors and pencil sketches. I enjoy Calligraphy, Indian folk paintings, Mixed Media Art, Decoupage, Home Décor panels and Altered Art. After I resigned from my corporate job in 2006, I am turned to crafting full-time and have no regrets. I am super excited to be associated with Little Birdie Crafts team and looking forward to inspiring others with my creations.
My name is Ezmé Hartman. I live in South Africa in the Winelands District on a farm, with my husband and eight cats. I am a multi-facetted crafter who specializes in scrapbook layouts as well as mixed media projects and journals. I tutor crafts and scrapbooking at various shops and clubs. I am delighted to be on Little Birdie Crafts Design Team and looking forward to having an amazing experience.
I am Kathy Clement, and I have loved paper ever since I can remember. While I am primarily a card maker, I also love to create mini albums, canvases, altered art and even scrapbook layouts. My most recent crafting obsession is designing interactive folios. My style is decidedly vintage/shabby chic with lots of layers, embellishments and ribbons to add loads of texture and dimension. I was drawn to Little Birdie Crafts when I saw their gorgeous, realistic flowers and their lovely primed chipboard. I’m very excited to be on the Little Birdie Crafts Design team, and look forward to sharing lots of crafting tips, tricks and techniques with my fellow crafters.
Hello, I am Linda from Down Under (Australia). My love for crafting was since I started knitting at the age of 6. I have gone from being addicted to obsessed with paper and anything associated with it – and I am not looking for a cure anytime soon! I love card making, scrapbooking, altered art and mixed media. I love details and lots of embellishments – so I am excited to create with fabulous Little Birdie products and would love you all to be a part of my creative journey.
Hi, I am Mariusz Gierszewski and live in Central Poland. I love papers, flowers and scissors. I am passionate about scrapbooking, card making and have recently tried my hands at Mixed Media. My favorite styles are vintage and shabby. I travel a lot to conduct crafting workshops and I wish to visit India someday as well. I am very excited to be on the team and create with Little Birdie’s incredible products.
A big hello from the bottom of the world. My name is Michelle Frisby and I live in New Zealand. I love to create with paper, cardstock, paint, mists, gesso, metal dies, canvases, flowers, chipboard, off the page projects. I love adding ‘bitsers’ to my creativity. When I’m not at work, friends and family know that I am happy to be in my craft room, my messy crafty space. I am looking forward to work and play around with Little Birdie Crafts products.
Hi, I am Olga. I am a Polish crafter, currently living in Germany with my husband and son. I have been crafting for 10 years now and I am also a designer and a Mixed Media Art teacher. I love romantic style, bright and light fairytale, shabby chic style and heavy vintage grunge. I also enjoy making home décor and multi-technique projects. I am in love with the mission and the work that Little Birdie Crafts does in India and super excited to be part of this amazing journey.
 Hello, I am Ruth aka Nuneka Box, from Spain. I have been crafting for a long time now and it all started with making albums for all my photographs. I am extremely passionate about Mixed Media and Altered Art. And I’m not afraid of trying and experimenting with new things. I am a Nature photographer and love clicking little creatures, animals and landscapes. I believe I am blessed to have great sense of colour and composition and a special eye for details.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Linda - I am sure you will enjoy the ride as you have already used their products to great effect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}