}

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Graphic 45 - Love

Hello friends, welcome and thanks so much for stopping by.  It seems I am on a run of shabby cards at the moment - (but not too shabby wink:wink!) using leftovers from some kits I put together for a Workshop - they were just too pretty to go into the bin - and of course they are Graphic 45 - what is not to love?!


For the card front I have used pretty patterned paper that I have had since I started creating -shocking I know, but I have decided I am using up the older papers before opening new - well that is my aim anyway! LOL!  The card front has been has been adhered to a slightly larger pre-cut white card base using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner Ultra. 


A narrow strip of contrasting patterned paper has been glued to the lower portion of the card front.  Embellishments from Graphic 45 have been adhered to the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner Ultra, along with the Little Birdie Crafts flowers that are popping out from the top of the mini envelope.

A double seam binding bow has been glued to the below the mini envelope and a Little Birdie Crafts flower glued to the knot of the bow.  Want2Scrap 250 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones have been added to each corner.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Pile It On 
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge - Anything Starting With B (Blooms)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges - Always Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes
Arty Diva's - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes + optional Humour

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy creating

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, feminine card Linda - love the way you have used the papers and that bow is a delight, especially with the flower popped on it.
    Thanks you for joining us at the Word Art Wednesday challenge once more
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful creation. Love those vintage style angels! A really pretty and feminine design!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about something beginning with B.
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Linda! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card ♥
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. So pretty. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}