}

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got the 'Blues'


I am a Challenge Addict - I just love finding new ones, especially sketch ones - this one os for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges...I don't know about you, but these Sketch Challenges always make it so much easier, as much I as I love doing my own thing, I love taking something and making it my own as well - how about you?!
I am on a final run of cards to take to the new Boutique that is going to sell my cards, the botanical ones that sold well at one of the other shops...so I will be interested to see how they go with this one. Fortunately the other 3 avanues I have all are buying different style cards....but for this one I am running up a few with my current favourite set (well one of them) 'Blooming with Beauty' from Stampin' Up and watercoloured the hydrangers....if you know anything about me, you will know that I am a Chalks fanatic, but have been enjoying water colouring - always nice to have a change!! I used my Eyelet Border Punch to do the corners, I love the effect this has...and love the fact that this punch has more than one use!! I have sponged and paper pierced...even done some embossing on the scalloped layer...I actually emboss quite a few of the one thing when I do it, so they pop up everywhere on my cards....makes it quicker in the long run - I like having things 'on hand!'
I have added a little Kindy Glitz on the centre of the flowers, to give them a lift and give the impression of dew on them - I love that look on the flowers in our garden. Than of course...there is a bit more bling added...just because...is it too much do you think!?!? There is a fine line been blinged up and YUCK - I hope I don't cross it - this is where you come in - you have to tell me!!!
Thank you for stopping by...I love to see that you have been!! God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! That's one of my favorite flower images. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}