}

Saturday, April 3, 2010

LOC Rosey Tea


I have come across the loveliest challenge and if you haven't been over there, please check it out - it is called The Shabby Tea Room - it appeals to me on so many levels!!


This week the challenge is to use scraps and I have done just that - the white CS is from my scraps pile that just seems to grow bigger every day! 


I have used the Layers of Color New Release art stamp set Vintage Roses - how could I resist, I also made this card in the shape of a teapot, which I just love - I will make a template and post it on my Blog - that way everyone who wants to can use it - it is late and I don't trust myself doing it now - the teapot may end up with no spout! LOL!


The tag is leftover from a Layout I have done and the jewel is from a broken necklace, the ribbon is left over from cards made months ago - this is great I can see nearly half of my desktop now - wahoo - mutli tasking!! LOL!

You can see this and more of my cards on my Layers of Color gallery.  Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, you always make my day brighter - thank you!  Make sure you check back tomorrow for my first Challenge with Stampin' Sisters for Christ - I am excited!  God bless you!!
{{{hugs}}} 

12 comments:

  1. So {sweet} ... I simply adore that Tea Pot -- perfect for a challenge in our Tea Room! Thanks so much for joining us this week and I hope you can come back on Monday to give our new challenge a try too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda! You beat me to it! I found a template for a teapot card and cut it out but just didn't get it made! This is gorgeous!!! Love the little bead and love tag! Beautifully done my friend! Hugs! Hope you have a blessed Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for this challenge loving the colours you have chosen too

    love dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really recycled on this card! Very cute. I'm off to check out the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love all the colors and patterns in there. Bravo for using your scraps. Thanks for letting me know about that site, I am now a follower. Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love this its fab as always hun,love the little tag,is so beautiufully made,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is such an awesome little tea pot card!!! It sure looks like a tea pot my grandma used to have an brings back great memories!!! I absolutely love your use of all of the scraps...it looks like they were made for each other ;D. I wish you and your family a wonderfully blessed Easter celebration my friend. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done it again Linda! LOL- Wonderful little treasures come from this here blog...LOVE THIS teapot card. So creative and your coloring is fantastic! Love the li'l jewel too! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops, that last comment was actually ME... I was still signed in to Kathy's account as I was helping her with her blog. SORRY! LOL. Bet you could tell though as I always do my smilies like this *Ü* Anyway, thanks for inspiring Linda. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm signing in for a cuppa from that pot ;-). A beautiful use of your 'scraps'.

    Hope you have had a blessed Easter.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Linda, this is simply gorgeous. I saw it listed over on the Shabby Tea Room and had to stop by for a closer look. Such a pretty tea pot. I love this new stamp from LOC. Now you've got me wanting to buy it. I like the way you added a little bling to it too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Linda, could we make it "Tea for Two" and maybe a cupcake or two when you come to see me? What a good way to use up scraps, which I have plenty of. Good job. Luv ya Mum AKA Lesley/SuperNan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}