Hello Blog Friends, I am back with another Tutorial for Spellbinders - each week on a Friday I will be posting a Step by Step Tutorial on my Blog - and will be adding one monthly on the Spellbinders Blog - I hope love the opportunity to share some inspiration with you - it is no secret that I love my Spellbinders Dies...
There are so many gorgeous products available in the Spellbinders range - today I am going to share with you how easy it is to create an elegant card using one of the gorgeous filigree frames - it has never been easier - I love that way that the Spellbinders Dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
- S4-447 Heirloom Oval Spellbinders® Shapeabilities Frames
- GC-001 Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- S4-395 Les Papillions Two Spellbinders® Shapeabilities
- T-001 Tool 'n One™
Other Supplies: Mulberry Paper Flowers; Scissors; acrylic block
1. Using cream card and the Grand Calibur cut/emboss two (2) Heirloom Ovals using the outside cutting edge only - as shown in the photo above.
2. Score 1 Die Cut 1.5cms from the top, fold scored line forward
3. Adhere Die Cuts together using E-Z Runner, making sure patterned edges match
4. Cut/emboss one (1) Heirloom Oval using Brown Card stock and both the filigree Die and the cutting edge, as shown in the photo above.
5. Remove all loose pieces using the Tool'N One.
6. Adhere the filigree front to the card base using liquid glue.
7. Stamp the Our Daily Bread Designs sentiment onto white card stock using Espresso Truffle Ink
8. Cut/emboss using Heirloom Oval Die #2 NB - the smallest Die being #1
9. Use the Die as a stencil, sponging the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink and a sponge dauber.
10. Pop sentiment up onto layered card base using 3D Foam Dots
11. Cut/emboss butterfly base and filigree layer using cream card.
12. Use the Base Die as a stencil, sponging the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink and a sponge dauber
13. Adhere filigree layer to the base layer of the butterfly using liquid glue.
14. Adhere large pearl to the center
15. Center the Mulberry paper flowers to the right side of the sentiment layer using liquid glue.
16. Cut Swirls Finesse to size and adhere to each side of the flowers as shown.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!