How are you loving the new Spellbinders Dies - the Card Fronts make it so easy to create a card...and there is no limit to the styles. I had a lot of fun with this one - it can either be keep CAS (Clean and Simple), or you can add to it - as I have done - you can see how in the Step by Step Tutorial below.
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other Supplies: White card, black card, yellow and kraft scraps, Yellow/White Baker's Twine
1. Cut/emboss white card using both Dies from the It's a Hoot Decorative Card Fronts
2. Remove excess pieces of card from the Die
3. Using Die as a Stencil, sponge over all of the white card showing through ie. Wings, using Desert Sand Ink.
4. Cut scraps of yellow card and adhere to eyes using liquid glue
5. Cut Kraft card to fit inside owl shapes, trim to size.
6. Adhere 'It's a Hoot' to black card base (previously cut using cutting edge Die.
7. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black
8. Cut using small tag from Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®
9. Use Die as a Stencil and sponge around the inside edges using Electric Yellow
10. Adhere to the card using Bakers Twine, secure using liquid glue
11. Draw on eyes using Black Sharpie/Marker and White Pen
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!