Hello and welcome to another Spellbinders Tutorial. I am excited to be sharing a project using another new Die - these Dies are so pretty they almost make the card themselves. I love the way the Dies co-ordinate so beautifully with different sets - it makes them so versatile and gives us so many more options.!
Cross Promotional Partners:
1. Cut/emboss two (2) Labels Forty-Two using Grand Calibur and blue card stock.
2. Score one (1) Labels Forty-Two across the top at 1.5cm and folding forward
3. Adhere second Labels Forty-Two, ensuring the patterned edge is lined up to form card base
4. Cut/emboss one (1) Labels Forty-Two Decorative Elements Nestabilities® in patterned paper
5. Adhere to card base using Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner
6. Cut one (1)Fleur de Elegance Decorative Accents Nestabilities® using McKenna paper
8. Add double Seam Binding bow to the left of the Die Cut using liquid glue
9. Adhere Mulberry Paper Rose, also using liquid glue
10. Adhere stamped and coloured image using Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares
11. Finish by adding trimmed bling to each corner
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you