Hello Blog friends - I am back with a Spellbinders Tutorial - this week I am have used a few different Die sets, but the Card Creator is the main Die - don't you love how they co-ordinate so beautifully!?
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: white cardstock; sentiment stamp; acrylic block, sanding block; handmade embellishment;
1. Cut/emboss one (1) A2 Divine Eloquence #2 and #3 using patterned paper (#1 bring the smallest)
2. Lightly sand the embossed edges of A2 Divine Eloquence #2 using a sanding block
3. Stamp stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink
4. Cut/emboss using Swirl Delight.
5. Use the Die as a stencil and sponge the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink.
6. Remove from the Die.
7. Adhere the A2 Divine Eloquence #3 Die onto the white cardstock using Adhesive Runner
8. Adhere A2 Divine Eloquence #2 Die using 3D Foam Squares
8. Cut/emboss one (1) Royal Circles #1 using white cardstock (#1 being the smallest)
9. Use the Die as a stencil and sponge the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink.
10. Adhere resin embellishment using liquid glue
11. Adhere Die to lower left portion using 3D Foam Squares
12. Attach bling as shown in main photo,
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!