Today I am sharing a card that is featuring one of the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Folders, along with co-ordinating Dies. I am not one for making bulk batches of cards - but I have to say, if I was to do it - this would be the card - so easy and has so many lovely features - and it is so easy to create, as you will see in the Step by Step Tutorial below,
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other; Sanding Block; Mulberry Paper Rose
1. Emboss Mauve cardstock using Petite Framed Labels M-Bossabilities Folder
2. Lightly sand across the embossed stripes on the green cardstock
3. Cut/emboss one (1) Petite Labels One in Whirl White cardstock. NOTE: Select the Dies that co-ordinates with the M-Bossabilities Folder you have chosen.
4. Use the Die as a Stencil and sponging inside the Die using Bamboo Leaved and a Sponge Dauber
5. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Ink
6. Cut/emboss one (1) Swirl Delight #2 using Whirl White cardstock (#1 is the smallest Die)
7. Adhere ribbon across the embossed frame
8.Adhere the Swirl Delight using double sided tape
9. Adhere Petite Label One onto the Swirl Delight using 3D Foam Squares
10. Attach double bow using liquid glue
11. Adhere Flower using liquid Glue
12. Cut/emboss the Sprigs using green cardstock
13. Cut the individual sprigs from the stem using scissors.
14. Adhere a sprig above and below the mulberry paper rose using liquid glue and tweezers.
Designer Tip: Alternating using double sided tape and Crafty Foam Tape gives dimension to your card without adding to the postal rates.
As you can see in the photo above - this card looks great in any colour and the details can be changed to give you that little bit of variety when creating - and we all love that - don't we!?!
Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you are inspired to bring out your embossing folders and add a little bit of sanding to distress the cardboard - such a great embellishment.