}

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Artist in Residence - Watercoloring


I am sharing a tutorial as an Artist in Residence for Imagine Crafts - and I am watercolouring using Inks and Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - don't you love that effect and it is so easy!



You can see the whole project and details by clicking HERE.  I would love you to pop over there and leave me a comment letting me know what you think - you know I love to see you!



I used the back and the front of the M-Bossabilities and got two different results as you can see above! 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}



5 comments:

  1. DELIGHTFUL cards and FABULOUS tutorial Linda!!!
    I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to do this EXCITING technique and I look forward to trying it :)
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda what a beautiful card I love the colour and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty! When I click on the link I get a tutorial for a glass bottle! HELP! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I will visit the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial. Couldn't see where to post a comment though. I may have to visit it on iPad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}