}

Friday, March 27, 2015

Quietfire March Guest Designer - Each of us Has a Song


Hi, I am excited to be back for my second post as the March Guest Designer for Quietfire Design - using a stamp set and a separate sentiment that goes so well with it.   I love these sentiments and images - the calligraphy reminds me of my beautiful Nana - it was a preferred style of hers - it is not hard to see why!





I would love you to pop across and see the whole card - and leave the Quietfire Designs ladies a little love!!  You can see it here.

Thank you so much for having me and all of the encouraging comments you have left me - it has been a fabulous privilege being a Guest Designer - I hope you have been inspired in some way!
{{{hugs}}}

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I love the stamps sets together too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}