1. Stamp Flower Play flowers randomly onto patterned paper using brown ink
2. Cut/emboss three (3) Flower Play #2 #3 (#1 being the smallest) using co-ordinating paper
3. Lightly sand the edges if the flowers using a sanding block
4. Cut/Emboss two (2) 5 x 7 Matting Basics B #6 using Cream cardstock
5. Cut/emboss one (1) 5 x 7 Matting Basics A #6 using handmade paper
6. Score one (1) cream Die Cut at 1.5 cm and fold forward
7. Attach double sided tape to the scored portion
8. Line up the second cream card and adhere - making sure to line up the edges
9. Adhere handmade paper to the card base using E-Z Runner
10. Layer flowers to create 3 flowers
11. Cut/emboss six (9) leaves in olive green card
12. Adhere layered flowers and leaves down the center of the stamped paper using liquid Glue
13. Adhere pearl bling to the centre of each flower.
14 Cut/Emboss one (1) Bow Elegance #3 #4 using white cardstock
15. Pop up onto layered card base using Foam Tape
16. Sponge around the edges if the patterned paper using brown ink.
17. Adhere patterned paper to Bow Elegance using double sided glue
18. Add pearls to the four sides of the frame as shown above
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!