For today's Spellbinders Tutorial I am sharing a layout and have the most adorable subject - our new (and first) grandson, Noah! I love to scrapbook, but time does not allow me to do as much as I would like - therefore it is imperative that I am able to get the look I am wanting and not take hours - which I tend to do.
As you will see from this Tutorial - Spellbinders Dies certainly make it easier....
- S4-116 Standard Circles Small
- S4-521 Out on a Limb
- S6-002 5x7 Matting Basics B
- SCD-021 Fun Filled Rings
- T-001 Tool'N One™
Cross Promotional Partners:
- Beacon Adhesives™, Inc.:Zip Dry Glue
- DCWV - Printed Burlap Stack 6x6
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: EZ Runner and 3D foam squares
- Want2Scrap - Baby Bling - Le Creme
Other: 2 Two 6" x 4" photos; Authentique Paper; Pale yellow, light green and light brown cardstock,
1. Cut/emboss two (2) Out on a Limb Branch Die using light brown cardstock
2. Remove from Die and lightly sand using Sanding Book
3. Cut/emboss Leaves #1 #2 #3 (#1 being the smallest) using light green cardstock as many times as desired
4. Cut/emboss bird #4 #5 (#1 being the smallest) Dies using pale yellow cardstock
5. Cut/emboss sign #7 (#1 being the smallest) using white cardstock
6. Adhere sentiment sticker
7. Pop up onto brown sign using 3D Foam Squares
8. Add Baby Bling to each corner
9. Cut/emboss the photos using 5x7 Matting Basics B #6 (#1 being the smallest)
10 Remove from Die and lightly sand using Sanding Boo
11 Cut DCWV cardstock
12 Layer each photo onto DCWV using double sided tape
13 Adhere embellishments as desired
14 Adhere Out on a Link to top left corner and lower right corner using liquid glue
15 Adhere 1 large and 1 small bird above both sets of branches
16 Attach one (1) Fun Filled Ring on corners of the photos as shown
17 Adhere sentiment embellishments as shown
As you can see - scrapbooking does not have to be complicated to look good! This layout was simple - with the help of a few Spellbinders Die sets! I hope you are inspired to use your Dies on your projects - we are only limited by our imagination!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!