}

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Shamelessly Shabby with an Edge

It is a privilege being an International Ambassador for Spellbinders - this is my fifth year designing for them and I have to say - you can never have too many Dies!! LOL!  This month Spellbinders are showcasing Seth Apter and Stacey Caron - I just have to share a Workshop I am teaching at the Australian Mixed Media Roadshow - using Seth's (aka The Altered Page) Dies.


Seth is amazing on so many levels, I was a bit nervous using his Dies in my style - but the cards came together so easily - infact I adore these Dies and will be using them regularly.  I had asked Seth if it was okay to use his Dies at one of my Workshops, as he is teaching at the Roadshow as well - when he said it was fine, I don't think he was ready to see these 'Shamelessly Shabby with an Edge" cards - as they are so different from Seth's unique style that you can see here. You can see full photos of the cards HERE.

If you are interested in booking one of my Workshops (there are 4) at the Australian Mixed Media Road Show - click on this link and you can see what they are all about.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting


2 comments:

  1. I am loving these Linda. Amazing integration between grunge and shabby chic. And they said it couldn't be done - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to attend - one year!!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous Linda.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}