Hello everyone - it is time to share another tutorial for Spellbinders - I could not resist the Heart and Home Kitty Play set - how cute are they!? There are three different cats, making it easy to create cards for so many occasions.
1. Adhere a strip of cream card across the patterned paper using double sided tape.
2. Cut/emboss using 5x7 Modern Stationary # 4 (#1 being the smallest)
3. Cut/emboss card base using 5x7 Modern Stationary #5 and cream cardstock - make sure the fold is inside the cutting edge. Card base will measure approx 4"x6".
4. Cut/emboss Kitty Play Cat #3 (#1 being the smallest) and paws using kraft cardstock.
5. Cut/emboss Kitty Play Ball of Yarn using red cardstock.
6. Cut/emboss Frayed Tabs using cream cardstock.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the tab using black ink.
8. Sponge around the edges using brown ink.
9. Fold on score line and adhere to left side of the patterned paper.
10. Sponge around the edges of the cat using brown ink.
11. Attach brown cardstock behind the filigree pattern.
12. Adhere the cat and the ball of yarn to the cream strip on card front.
13. Adhere cat paws to the top right of the cream strip.
Take card friends and Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!