Hello friends, while I was doing a little 'housework' on the back of my Blog I came across another post I have not shared (or at least I don't think I have!!) This one being my second submission for the 2014 Artist in Residence for Imagine Crafts - my favourite ink was a pleasure to be on their Team for nearly 3 years. You can see the first submission you can see it HERE
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Lavender, Starlite Silver; GooseBumps Texture Spray; ; Sponge Daubers; Vertigo; Monterey Pine
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Shapeabilities: Wonderful Wings LF-006; Font One - Uppercase S6-009, Font One - Lowercase S5-199, Foliage S4-318; Nestabilities: Grand Decorative Circles One LF-015, Grand Circles LF-014; Grand Circles One LF-114; Grand Calibur Machine, Artisan Explorer
- Authentique Paper: Collection 12x12
- The Crafters Workshop: Mini HalftoneBorders 6x6 Template
- Want2Scrap: Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett, Swirls Finesse, Le Creme Pearls
- Cardstock: white
- Miscellaneous: liquid adhesive, Double sided tape, dimensional adhesive, Sanding Block
1.Using Masking Tape to secure The Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template, apply Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Lavender with a Sponge Dauber - circular movements are commended.
2. Cut/emboss one (1) Grand Decorative Circles One #3 (Spellbinders Dies are numbered from the smallest to the largest - the smallest being #1)
3. Create a frame by adding the Grand Circles One LF-114 # in the inside
4. Cut/emboss using the Grand Calibur Machine
5. Lightly rub the raised edges of the Die Cut frame using a Sanding Block
6. Adhere the photo to the center of the Authentique Paper
7. Secure the Die Cut frame over it using liquid adhesive
8. Adhere the Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Border across the bottom of the photograph.
9. Adhere the various flowers around the frame as shown in the photo below
10. Cut/emboss Layout Title using Font One - Uppercase and Font One - Lowercase
11. Spray using GooseBumps Texture Spray, applying a second coat when dry
12. Adhere the letters in a semi circle as shown in the photos below, using liquid adhesive
13. With the Vergito cut/emboss a Wonderful Wings butterfly using the Artisan Explorer - a Metal Shim is recommended.
14. Colour the embossed portions of the wings using Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Lavender and a Fantastix Multi-Purpose Applicator.
NOTE: Applying colours to the back of the Vertigo is recommended.
15 Adhere the butterfly to the top right side of the frame
16 Adhere a small paper rose to the centre of the butterfly
17 Attach the Want2Scrap pearls from below the butterfly across the layout
18 Cut/emboss two (2) branches of leaves using the Foliage Die and white card.
19 Use the Die as a stencil, sponge the leaves using Brilliance Pigment Ink in Starlite Silver
20 Adhere the leaves under the flowers using liquid glue.
21 Using Brilliance Pigment Ink in Pearlescent Lavender apply ink directly to the Monterrey Pine embellishment and allow to dry
22 Attach the sentiment embellishment from Authentique Papers using liquid glue
23 Glue the Monterrey Pine to the layout, adding three small pearls underneath the sentiment.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!