}

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Want2Scrap Nice Normal Family Sneak Peek

Hello friends, sharing a card on the Want2Scrap Blog using Want2Scrap bling - and one of the fun stamp sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle - Chicken Run stamp set. I love chicken and this set is so cute - the sentiments are fabulous too and sure to make you smile.


You can see all of the details and the project in full by clicking HERE.  I would love to hear what you think.

Take card friends and Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}} and happy creating

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda - love that stenciled background, and the gorgeous bling corners. The embossed and sanded paper is so subtle but fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    I love this card and sentiment! I have the same sentiment on a magnet in my kitchen...... I think there's a purchase looming here lol

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards! This one is super cute tho so I just had to tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}