}

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Flourishes LC Winter Birds

Hello everyone -  I hope it is a case of better late than never - I am sharing a card created using one of the newly released Flourishes LC stamp sets Winter Birds illustrated by Beverley Cole.  When this set was showcased; I was in New Zealand visiting with my family - I am happy to say I left before those shocking earthquakes that rocked NZ....thankfully my family was shaken but no injuries and minimal damage.









The image has been stamped onto Flourishes Classic White card stock using black ink and coloured using Chameleon Pens.  It has been fussy cut/hand cut using scissors popped up;using 3D Foam Squares onto cardstock. that has been die cut using the Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames Die Set.  The Die has been used as a stencil, sponging around the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink and a sponge dauber.  This has been popped up onto a Die cut and adhered to a step card base.


I have stamped the Sentiment onto Flourishes LC Classic White card stock using black ink.  It has then been cut/embossed using the Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames Die Set #1 (#1 being the smallest).  The Die has been used as a stencil, sponging around the inside edges using Golden Glitz Ink and a sponge dauber.


Numerous embellishments have been added, along with silver rhinestone Bling.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting
                                 

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Linda - love your colouring of the cardinal, and the step card os beautifully adorned!
    Glad to hear you family is ok. We had family from Aus here this past weekend, and they were glad to fly out on Monday!! We did not feel anything, (and I was awake when it hit) but the reports and aftershocks are continuing.... as you no doubt are following.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the cardinal
    ColleenB.~Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}