Hello friends, I have a fun tutorial to share with you today for Spellbinders, using one of the new release Dies by a new Licensed Designer Sharon Sowell - and I have to say - what is not to love?!!
- S4-752 Party Kids Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations Collection By Sharyn Sowell
- SCE-002- Celebrations Hip Hooray Embellishments
- SES-001 Em-bossing Fold'ers Overlapping Circles 4.25 x 5.5 in Single Sided
- T-001 Tool 'n One
Other : Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Yellow and white card stock;
1. Emboss white card stock using Em-bossing Fold'ers Overlapping Circles.
2. Randomly sponge using Radiant Neon Inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Coral and Electric Blue and a sponge dauber.
3. Cut/emboss Party Kids Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations using black card stock.
4. Adhere to the lower portion of the embossed layer -USing liquid glue.
5. Adhere computer generated sentiment using double sided tape.
6/ Adhere sequins using liquid glue.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!