Hello everyone, I am sharing a tutorial for Spellbinders using two Dies from the Amazing Paper Grace Collection by Licensed Designer Becca Feekenand the Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - 6" Platform. I had a lot of fun creating this card and hope you like it too!
Other : Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D ; Teal Seam Binding; Teal and white card stock; Want2Scrap: 72 Count - White Pearls, 1 Mulberry Paper Rose, handmade embellishment.
1. Place Swirl Stripe Panel onto white card with cutting edge facing up
2. Add the insert to the centre of the frame with the cutting edges facing down - secure using repositional tape
3. Run through the Platinum6 Die Cutting Machine - not the frame will not cut but leave a subtle boarder embossed frame around the insert.
4. Pop up the panel onto a precut card base using 3D Foam Squares.
6. Cut one Ornamental Accents using teal card.
7. Lightly spritz the cut Ornamental Accent using water to add some moisture to the card before embossing
NOTE: this gives a deeper embossing and avoids any cracks that occur occasionally when the paper is dry,
8. Emboss the Ornamental Accent,
9. Remove the extra pieces using the Tool'n One.
10 Add a DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D to the centre of the Ornamental Accent and add to the centre of the panel.
11. Glue a handmade embellishment to the centre of the panel
12. Adhere pearls around the handmade embellishment and to each corner.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!