}

Friday, June 21, 2019

You Bring Me Joy

Hello friends - welcome and thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope your week has been relaxed and you are 'winding' down for the weekend. It is going to be a cold one here so we won't be venturing too day from the heating - which means time in The Studio for me.  I am feeding a little like I earned some extra time as I helped my DH clean out one of the Chicken Coops and also cleaned the oven - I am not sure what came over me! LOL! 


For my card today I have used an older Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder and shimmery gold card stock.  I have also used an older image from Stampin' Up! I love this Ferris Wheel - only on paper through - not in real life!  The image has been stamped using Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  The whole panel has been sponged using Imagine Radiant Neon Inks in Electric Yellow, Blue, Pink and Coral, using a Sponge Dauber.  It has then been spritzed using stamp cleaner liquid to give a splattered effect.


The smaller inked panel has been popped up onto the embossed card front using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares and onto a slightly larger pre-cut white card base.  Next Self Adhesive White Photo Corners have been added to each corner of the smaller panel and Want2Scrap Baby Bling in Black Rhinestones have been randomly added around the image.  


The Penny Black Inc. sentiment has been stamped onto black card stock. using Imagine VersaMark  Ink, and heat embossed using White Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.  Next it has been trimmed and glued onto the lower portion of the embossed card front.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Creative Moments Anything Goes  
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Summer colors, themes or treats 
Little Red Wagon - Summer fun 
The Crafty Addicts Anything Goes/Optional cat whiskers
Word Art Wednesdays Anything Goes 
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
A Inky Mess Anything Mixed Media Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenges - No patterned paper

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy crafting
                                      

5 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, my eye was drawn to this card! I'm into yellow lately, lol. Your sponging and the colors you chose are gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda, I adore the image & the lovely bright colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda this is fabulous - your colours make me think of the ferris wheel in the evening. Another wonderful creation
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very beautiful!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation Linda. Love the background with the Ferris wheel silhouette!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge where it's all about "Summer Scenes, Summer Colors or Summer Treats"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}