}

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

One of a Kind

Hello friends, welcome and thanks so much for stopping by. It is Tuesday here in the Southern Hemisphere and yesterday was a public holiday for some of us in honour of  Queen Elizabeth's Birthday.  I am a Royalist at heart and love HRH The Queen - Happy Birthday! 


I have been playing with Kaisercraft Collectibles, as they seem to be continually on my desk at the moment - but can you blame me!?  They are divine.


A very quick and easy card - perhaps a touch CAS (Clean And Simple) - well for me anyway. he collectibles have been popped up onto a card front that is using older Authentique Paper - I could not resist the beautiful sunny yellow with these Collectibles. For dimension I always use Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares.  Each element seemed to lead the way to the next and it does not get much easier than that!


The sentiment is from my stash - could be a Stampin' Up one - let me know if you know where it is from.  The clouds are from Spellbinders Die D-Lites Sun and Clouds Etched Dies and have been cut/embossed using the Platinum Die Cutting Machine.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter
2 Sisters On The Blog - Things with Wings
A Bit More Time to Craft - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - ANYTHING GOES
Get Creative Challenges - ANYTHING GOES/OPT TWIST FAVORITE COLOR COMBO

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card!
    Thanks for your 2e card.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kaart. Bedankt dat je ons bij Creative Craft Cottage-uitdaging hebt bijgewoond. Nog een fijne dag
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}