}

Friday, November 29, 2019

Art Journal - When in Doubt...

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  Today I am sharing another page from my Art Journal - as I have mentioned with each page - we are all on a journey, whether it is art, faith, health or something else.  This one came together easily - I love that part of it - just feels right. I am sure as I go along that will change - but in the meantime I am enjoying the process and looking forward to learning and evolving...


This page has been created using recycled cardboard.  It is very simple, starting with patterned paper adhered to the page using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner.  Lots of layers have been added but it is still not bulky - one of the reasons I love Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.  The inking around the edges and the image from Little Birdie Crafts have been stamped using Imagine Inks, Versamark and Embossing Powder. 

The Tim Holtz Paper Dolls are part of a very generous RAK I received and have been adhered using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner.  The chipboard is also from Little Birdie Crafts and has been glued to the page.  Finishing off with Washi Tape and patterned twine.

I just love this journal created using recycled cardboard - I have great plans for it .... hope you join me as I continue this journey!


This project is linked to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Lavinia World Challenges - Anything Goes Using Rubber Or Clear Stamps (No Digis)
House that Stamps Built - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenges - Always Anything Goes with Die Brand SL sells(Spellbinders)
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Twist is Thanksgiving
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Always Anything Goes 
Not Just Cards Always Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy creating

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Art Journal Page and I really like the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art journaling page! Love all the elements you've incorporated. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #14 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm back with my other hat on :-). Your page looks amazing and I see something new to like every time I see it. Thanks for sharing this with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #126. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job here with this Art Journal. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page, Linda. Love all the textures you have on it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Art Journal page..it's gorgeous, Linda! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge #14!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow! Love all the detail!
    Thank you for joining at Creative Moments. Hope to see you again.
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous - you would never know it was recycled cardboard. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}