}

Friday, November 1, 2019

Choose Happiness

Hello friends, welcome and thanks for stopping by!  Today I am sharing my last card of four created using Kaisercraft Collectibles from the Greenhouse Collection - it goes without saying that I just love these - they are in one of my favourite palettes, and are so pretty and easy to create with - and you have to love that!


If you have visited me here at all you will know I am a BIG FAN of the Collectibles -  I hope you are inspired to get out your papers and Collectibles and create something - just for fun.  I do love the fact that they are so versatile!


The card front has been cut/embossed using older Kaisercraft Paper,with a contrasting trip across the centre; and one of my favourite, and staple, dies - the Spellbinders Nestabilities Scored and Pierced Rectangles Etched Dies and the  Platinum Die Cutting Machine .  The card front has been popped up onto a slightly larger pre-cut white card base using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner Ultra.

I have used a large Collectible as a focal point, popping it up onto straight onto the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares; a doily has been halved and inked, then tucked in under the right hand side of the Collectible and a Wooden Sentiment adhered.  Paper Lace has been glued to either side of the centre strip.A beautiful Little Birdie Crafts Butterfly has been adhered onto the base of the main Collectible.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes +A Sentiment 
Cardz 4 Galz - Something Beginning With S - succulent
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Optional Twist - for the Girls 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

   {{{hugs}}} and happy creating

                                                       

5 comments:

  1. How pretty Linda - you have really made me look at the collectables in a new light :)
    Thank you for joining us in the current challenge at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Linda. Your cards never disappoint. Great image with lovely paper layers. Your wood sentiment goes so well with the theme. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.Ilove pastel calors and layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and I love the delicate colours and the layering,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}