I am sharing the new Labels Forty-One Nestabilities and Labels Forty-One Decorative Elements Nestabilities. You will note I have refrained from using the large gorgeously decorative Die to show you that ALL of the Dies in these sets make gorgeous projects.
- GC-001 Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
- S4-468 Labels Forty-One Spellbinders® Nestabilities® #4 and #5
- S4-469 Labels Forty-One Spellbinders® Decorative Elements Nestabilities® #2 and #3
- T-001 Tool 'n One
- NOTE: Spellbinders numbers the Dies from the smallest to the largest - the smallest being #1
Preferred Partner Companies:
- Want2Scrap© - 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive
- Authentique™ Paper - Pretty Collection 12x12
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - E-Z Runner - permanent strips, 3D Foam Squares
- Bazzill Basics Paper® - White card stock
Fold white card stock in half, score the fold line cut/emboss using the Labels Forty-One Die #5,ensuring the fold line is inside the cutting blade to made card base, as shown in the photos above.
Create a frame using white card place Labels Forty One #5 Die with #4 Die blade down inside to form a frame - secure with masking tape to avoid movement while cutting/embossing the Grand Calibur Machine. Also cut /emboss on Labels Forty One Accent #2 using white card
Cut one (1) Labels Forty-One Spellbinders® Decorative Elements #3, using white card and wax paper. Remove the pieces left in the Die using the brush end of the Tool 'n One. Next remove the wax paper using the other end.
Cut one (1) Labels Four in sizes #2 #3 #4 using Authentique Paper. Adhere to the previously cut white Dies using SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - E-Z Runner - permanent strips.
Layer the Dies as shown in the photos above using SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - 3D Foam Squares. Finish by adding embellishments.
Here's the part you've been waiting for--
how to enter the Spellbinders Sneak Peek Giveaway!
You can enter the contest HERE
- For more chances to win, visit Beck BT's blog for another Spellbinders’ project!
- Contest Rules can be found HERE
- Questions? ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us. No entries will be accepted at this email address.
Thanks so much or stopping by and for the comments that you leave - each one is read and greatly appreciated