}

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Magic You Know!

This is just a quick post for me today (yes, I know - impossible for me! LOL) I am posting this card that I made at my SU Workshop a week ago. I am happy as it fits in with the 'Mother Mark Missing You' Challenge - Marilynn has taken on the 'task' of keeping us inspired while our beloved Mothermark has a well earned break. You can see Marilynn's inspiration here!

Back to the Workshop....my friend and Demo, Ann showed us how to do this technique called BLACK MAGIC - owwww!!! It is so much fun and so easy - using white craft ink and water colour pencils and of course one of my favourite Stampin' Up sets 'Upsy Daisy.' I love these colours and will definitely be using this technique again - just gotta 'get me some' Water Colour Pencils!!

I love doing classes with Ann...she is just a wealth of creativity and I always come away inspired with my mind full of ideas....no mucking around with this Demo - she gets us all happening and it is so-o-o worth it! Thank you Ann - you are one of my mentors...I am so grateful our paths have crossed and our friendship is growing!!

Thanks you for stopping by - I have been busy with quite a few projects but none I can post here at the moment - but you will see them shortly!! On top of that we were out today and I was asked if I was interested in selling my cards in a bigger boutique, as well as the other two - which is great...in a while....I am going to have to sit and work out just how busy I want to be - I mean I could do it all day every day, but don't want it to become a chore - I always want to have a 'love for it' otherwise there is no point- and I do want to see my family more than once a week!!  Just as well my DH is so supportive - I think it is because I am quiet when I am creative...LOL!  What do you think - how much is okay and what is too much!?!  God bless you
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the colors you used. I have never seen it done like this. Those flowers look real.. Have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours together!! That stamp is a really beautiful one... I can understand your dilemma regarding making your cards for sale vs the joy of the making.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}