}

Thursday, October 29, 2009

STOP THE PRESS - MMSC NEWS!


I am so excited and honoured to have been asked to become a permanent member of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Design Team.  It really is a dream come true for me, I loved this challenge the minute I saw it and never imagined that one day I would be part of the Design Team.  I have had so much fun this past month getting to know each of the girlz, they are one amazing Team and it is such an honour for me- I was pretty sure that once my time was up as Guest Design Diva they would have to surgically remove me!!  But just quietly...shhh...I also spent the month trying to work out of there was a 'weak link' who would sneak me the sketches and then submit mine quietly, under the radar...but none to be found - they are TIGHT!! LOL!  Thank you so much Priscilla and the Design Team for this opportunity, I am so looking forward to working together with you all!  You have to know girlz - I have on my 'oh my giddy aunt - it is really happening face!!'

A special congratulations too for Carol, who has also become a permanent DT - Carol is so amazing and is a 'power force'...you give so much Carol and I am so looking forward to working together with you!  Carol has been such a big help for me as I find my way around the next stage of blogging - Carol - you know you are my new BEST FRIEND!! LOL!



It is a pleasure to welcome  the Guest Design Diva  for November - I hand over the batton to the lovely Sandee...don't we all love her work -  it is always amazing, in a league of it's own!  Sandee has been a faithful Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge player for quite some time now.  Her work is just amazing and she is extremely talented. I know her work will bring so much inspiration to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges this next month.  Congratulations Sandee - what a great month we are going to have!



I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Shawne all the best as she takes time to focus on her beautiful family and of course on her expanding stamp line. Shawne has joined Sonya and Kimmie on our prestigious Alumni list.  I have loved the inspiration that Shawne has brought as a member of the Midnight Madness Design Team and know she will be missed!  God bless you Shawne!!

Well, that it it from me - there is plenty more happening over at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge  so hop over there and check it out!!  Oh and it gives me great pleasure to sign off as:
Linda MMSC Design Team!!



7 comments:

  1. Oh Linda what a blessing!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am not suprised as your work is just so beautiful and your God given talent really shines.

    blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda... I'm so happy for you and I know you will be a huge asset to Priscilla and the MM team! I hope you totally enjoy your time and I know I'll be anxiously watching for your take on all the challenges!!! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - Linda!!! That is some fabulous news!!! Have fun and I'm looking forward to your new creations!!! Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I am so over the moon for you. OMG, a permanent designer for MM. What a dream come true for you. I know you've always been a huge supporter for them and that's what got me into starting their challenges which I absolutely LOVE!! I am so proud of you and so darn happy I can't stand it. I have to check out your chalking tutorial!!! I'm so glad Carol is a permanent designer too. She's wonderful and I so admire her gallery!! And, to think I knew you when you were just "little Lovely Linda"!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linda! How exciting for you, looking forward to seeing more of your MM sketch samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Linda...it is a well deserved spot.....the team is lucky to have you!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Hoo! Linda, we are the lucky ones! We are so glad you are going to be designing with us at MM every week from now on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}