}

Sunday, November 4, 2012

CFC10 Sentimental

It is my turn to host the Crafty Friends Challenge and I have chosen something simple, I know everyone is getting busier as we head towards Christmas - does that thought 'skeer' you? LOL! 
 
My challenge today is to use a sentiment as a focal point on your card - how easy is that!

 
 
 
My patterned Paper is flocked wallpaper and the sentiment is from the Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 1 stamp set
 
 
 
 
Cutting it out using the Spellbinders Standard Circles SM Nestabilities and layering it onto the gorgeous Vintage Lace Motif Shapeabilities®, that has been embossed into card stock rather than cut - if you are wanting to see how you can check out my tutorial here.  Die cutting and embossing has been done using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur
 
 
 
 
Finishing off with some ribbon, a recycled vintage button and some of the fabulous Want2Scrap bling.
 
 
 
 
This card is for the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
ATCs & Cards With Attitude - Add a sentiment / Anything Goes
 Card Makin' MamasAnything goes
Crafty CatzAdd texture
 Raise The Bar Anything Goes 
 Happy Campers - Shabby chic 
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or twine  
Artistic Stampers - Anything Goes
 

We would love you to join in with our challenge, pop over and check out the Design Team - you are sure to be inspired at every stop!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your support and encouragement! I do look forward to seeing you play along with this Bi-weekly challenge - there is so much fun ahead and you are going to want to be part of it!

{{{hugs}}}


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful challenge, Linda! I love your sample.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is wonderful! So pretty and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - Oh my! This takes my breath away! It's simply gorgeous!!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ribbon, Linda, and the embossing is a fabulous touch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheer elegance! This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}