}

Monday, October 6, 2014

Artist in Residence -

 For my Artist in Residence Tutorial over on the IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko blog  I am using three gorgeous stamps from Memory Box,   



You can see see how I created this by clicking HERE - I love this style card - and it is a lot easier than it looks!!
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am picking my jaw up off the floor and trying to put my eyes back in my head! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just ordered a bunch of products to make a canvas that will be very similar to this!! I almost think you were looking into my brain when you created this because my picture in my head is so close to this card! LOL TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and am amazed at what you have made Linda - it is beautiful! ....... you have my snail mail address don't you??? ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Stairstep Card! Couldn't locate this on the Imagine Blog, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}