Hello Blog Friends, I am back to share another tutorial using my 'much loved 'Spellbinders Dies - I am loving all of the shaped Dies available to create with - they give our projects a 'WOW' factor - and we love that - don't we!
S4-465 Labels Forty Spellbinders® Nestabilities
SCD-001 Enhanced Banner Spellbinders® Celebra’tions™ Line
S4-322 Grommet Tags Spellbinders® Shapeabilities
S4-455 Chevron Border Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®
GC-001 Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Fancy Pants Designs - Everyday Circus 6x6 papers
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® - Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Rose bud
Want2Scrap© - Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive
Avery Elle Stamp set: Penny Black Inc - Special Wishes transparent stamp set; Sanding Block; white and light green card stock
1. Cut/emboss two (2) Labels Forty Nestabilites in white card and one (1) in Fancy Pants paper.
2. Lightly sand the embossed edges using a Sanding Block
3. Score one Labels Forty at 1.5cms and fold forward
4. Adhere second Labels 40 to the scored care to form card base - as shown in photos above
5. Cut one Enhanced Banner using Fancy Pants Designs paper
6. Lightly sand embossed edges using Sanding Block
7. Cut/emboss one (1) Chevron Border in light green cardstock
8. Adhere a portion to right side of the Labels Forty base
9. Stamp flower using Rose Bud Ink and leaves in Bamboo Leaves and adhere to Enhanced Banner
10. Cut/ emboss one (1) Grommet Tags
11. Using the Die as a stencil, sponge around the inner edges using Desert Sand and a Sponge Dauber
12. Stamp the sentiment using Espresso Truffle and the Penny Black sentiment
13. Adhere across the Enhanced Banner, using a 3D Foam Square in the centre and E-Z Runner at each end - this gives a slight curve to the sentiment
14. Finish off by adding bling swirl and individual pearls to each end of the sentiment tag.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!