There is not a Spellbinders Die I do not like - and that comes as no surprise if you know me! The new Card Fronts are amazing and make creating a pretty or elegant card so easy - and work with every style.
For my card today I am sharing how to create this pretty card using the Diagonal Chevron Card Front and combining it with the Lace Hearts - I hope you are inspired!.
- S4-453 Diagonal Chevron Shapeabilities® Decorative Card Fronts
- S5-204 Lace Hearts Shapeabilities®
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner
- Imagine Crafts: VersaFine™ Archival Pigment Ink in Onyx Black; Memento Markers in Angel Pink and Rosebud
- Black, gold, white and dark pink cardstock; dark pink tulle; Mulberry Rose; liquid glitter/Kindy Glitz; Mulberry Rose
1. Using gold cardstock cut one (1) Diagonal Chevron, making sure you use the outside edge for cutting
2. Remove from Die, removing the inserts.
3. Adhere a strip of bright pink card to the back of the Die Cut Diagonal Chevron using liquid glue.
4. Cut bright pink card to match the chevrons, as shown in the photo above.
5. Using white card cut one (1) Lace Heart - using both outer edge and filigree centre.
NOTE: Using Washi tape/masking tape to hold the Dies ensures the Dies remain in place.
6. Adhere Lace Heart to upper portion of the card base, using 3D Foam Dots
7. Stamp and colour dress image, adding tulle along the hem, using liquid glue on the lower edge
8. Add shimmer along the hem. Adhere sequins to the dress and edge of the Lace Heart
9. Adhere double tulle bow to chevron portion of the card, using liquid glue, followed by a Mulberry Rose
10. Finish by adding bling to the card corners
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you