- S4-471 Labels Forty-Two Nestabilities® #3 #5
- S4-472 Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents Nestabilities® Decorative Accents #3 #4
- S4-126 Classic Squares LG Nestabilities® #4
- S4-367 Back to Basic Tags Shapeabilities®
Cross Promotional Products:
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Delicata™ Pigment Ink in Golden Glitz; Sponge Dauber
- Want2Scrap© - Baby Bling - Black Rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner
Other: Vintage image, Seam Binding, Decorative Brad, Sanding Block, Bone Folder
1.Cut/emboss one (1) Labels Forty-Two #3 and two (2) #5 using brown cardstock along with one (1) Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents #3 and #4 using white card stock.
2.Score one brown Labels Forty-Two #5 at 1.5cm. Adhere the two brown Die Cuts together to form the base using E-Z Runner, making sure the edges are lined up - as shown in photos above.
3.Use the Die as a Stencil before removing card from the Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents #4 by using a Sponge Dauber and Delicata Golden Glitz on the inside edges. Adhere to the card base using liquid glue.
4.Cut out the nostalgic image using Classic Squares LG #4, lightly sand around the embossed edge using a Sanding Block.
* NOTE: If your image is on paper, adhere it to cardstock using E-Z Runner before Die Cutting for a firmer finish.
5. Adhere Seam Binding around the layered card base using liquid glue to join it at the front o the card base, where it will be covered by the image.
6. Adhere the layered image onto the Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents #3 using 3D Foam Squares, add double seam binding bow and decorative brad.
7.Add Want2Scrap Baby bling to the corners as shown in the main photo.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!