Hello Blog Friends, I am happy to be sharing a Spellbinders Tutorial with you. For those of you who have been with me wondering why I have been quiet on the Spellbinders Blog and wondering what has happening - thanks for bearing with me and patiently waiting to hear - if you did not see the announcement on the Spellbinders Blog - you can read my exciting news HERE.
- S4-116 Standard Circles SM Nestabilities® #6
- S2-098 Corners & Accents Two Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™ #2
- GC-001 Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- S5-172 A2 Curved Matting Basics B Nestabilities® Card Creator #9
- S5-172 A2 Curved Matting Basics A Nestabilities® Card Creator #7, #6
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Imagine Crafts®/ Tsukineko® - Memento™ Dye Ink in Tangelo, Espresso Truffle, Bamboo Leaves; Sponge Dauber
- Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner
- Want2Scrap - 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive; 72 Count - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive
- Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock®: White and Black Card
- May Arts - Green Ribbon
- KaiserCraft - Sweet Pea clear stamp set
- Fancy Pants Designs - Patterned Paper
Other Supplies: Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive; Pearl slider;
- Cut/emboss two (2) Corners & Accents Two Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites using white cardstock.
- Also cut/emboss one (1) A2 Curved Matting Basics A Nestabilities® Card Creator #7 as a card base, leaving the fold just inside the cutting edge to ensure it forms a fold.
- Next cut/emboss one (1) A2 Curved Matting Basics B Nestabilities® Card Creator #9 using black card stock
- Also cut/emboss one (1) A2 Curved Matting Basics A Nestabilities® Card Creator #6.
- Adhere layers according to size, using E-Z Runner
6. Cut/emboss one (1) Standard Circles SM Nestabilities® #6
7. Using the Die as a stencil sponge the inside edges using Bamboo Leaves and a Sponge Dauber.
8. Adhere Corners & Accents Two to either end of the Standard Circle, attach using liquid glue
9. Stamp image using Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves and Espresso Truffle Inks using Sponge Daubers
10. Fussy cut/hand cut out the image and adhere to framed circle using 3D Foam Squares
11. Adhere double bow using liquid glue and top with a slider and large pearl
12. Finish by adding pearl to each corner.
I hope you are inspired to use your dies differently - there are so many possibilities, especially with all of the new Dies coming with Spellbinders.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!