***This post will stay at the top of the Blog for a time
For new posts - please scroll down!***
Welcome to the very first informal Blog Hop for the International Ambassadors.
We got together and chatted (online of course) and decided to have a Blog Hop - just for fun and we hope to inspire you along the way. It is a great way for you to get to know who we are and to see what we can do....
The International Ambassadors are a group of 'seasoned' and well known Designers from different parts of the Globe, each bringing their own unique styles to inspire you - what a blessing to be chosen to be part of this amazing Team. I hope you will join us in this International smorgasbord for the eyes. If you came here from Christina's Blog - you are in the right place.
We have chosen to use Dies from the Victorian Range - these Dies are divine and it is so much fun to create with them, as you will see as you stop by each Designers Blog:
Here are a few photos of my card using the Victorian Medallion Three - you will be surprised just how easy it is to create this card - the Dies do all of the work.
- S5-224 Victorian Medallion Three Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Medallions cut
- IN-002 Bird Banner Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®
- S4-375 Scalloped Labels One Nestabilities®
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: White cardstock; green cardstock; Patterned paper, Vintage button, Mulberry Roses; Recycled Lace
1. Cut/emboss one (1) Victorian Medallion Three #2 #3 using patterned paper (#1 being the smallest)
2. Adhere to precut card base using cutting edge Die of Victorian Medallion Three #3
3. Attach Vintage Lace using double sided tape.
4. Cut/emboss one (1) Victorian Medallion Three #1 using co-ordinating patterned paper.
5. Cut/emboss one (1) Scalloped Labels One # in white cardstock.
6. Adhere the Victorian Medallion Three #1 to the Scalloped Labels One.
7. Adhere these layers into the Victorian Medallion Three #2 using 3D Foam Squares
8. Cut/emboss one Bird Banners using light green cardstock.
9. Sponge the edges and embossed areas using Rhubarb Stalk Ink and a sponge dauber.
10. Pop up on lower edge of the Scalloped Labels One, adding three small Mulberry Roses.
11. Fussy cut/hand cut flowers from the patterned paper and adhere to the side of the banner using 3D Foam Squares.
12. Remove the shank form the back of the Vintage button, adhere button to the center of the small medallion using liquid glue.
The next Stop is Yvonne - prepare to be amazed! The list of International Ambassadors is below, incase you get lost along the way.
Linda Lucas (you are here)
Thanks so much for stopping by - we hope you enjoy your time with us - we will be back with more - you can count on it! Your visits and comments are appreciated - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you