Hello Blog Friends - it is always a pleasure to share a Spellbinders Tutorial - I know I say it often, but this card is so simple to create with the beautiful new Border Strips paired with Borderabilities - the result is very pretty and elegant - as you can see.
Cross Promotional Products:
Other: White card stock; Wax Paper; Sanding Block,
1. Cut white cardstock to 15cm x 20cm, score halfway.
2. Place A2 Scalloped Borders Three at the base of the card
3. Elizabeth Border Strip die above as shown in the photo above
4. Cut/emboss through the Grand Calibur
5. Cut pink card 15cm x 10cm
6. Cut/emboss case of the card using A2 Scalloped Borders Three
7. Lightly sand along the embossed edge using a sanding block
8. Adhere to card base - 1cm below the white cardstock.
9. Emboss a 3cm x 14cm piece of pink patterned paper using the Imperial M-Bossabilities Folder
NOTE: Create a sandwich for Spellbinders M-Bossabilities™ folders and other embossing folders using the A Base Plate, M-Bossabilities folder, and Junior Raspberry Plate.
10. Lightly sand using sanding bloc,k.
11. Adhere to the top portion of the front.
12. Adhere double bow to the center of the embossed strip using liquid glue.
13.Adhere Mulberry paper rose using liquid glue
14, Add Finesse Pearls either side o the bow and pearls to the center of each Die Cut Medallion.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you