I have toyed with the idea of creating a 'scenic' card using Dies and today I am excited to be sharing a tutorial for this 'Park Scene.'
I love how the different Dies come together and almost create a Diorama so effortlessly - don't you! This scene can be changed and personalised for any occasion - as you will see.
- S2-107 Delightful Tree Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- S2-085 Garden Bench Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- IN-036 Row Houses Shapeabilities®
- S2-140 Sentiments 4 Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool 'n One™
Cross Promotional Products:
Other: Yellow, Brown, Kraft, green cardstock; Wax Paper; Twine
1. Cut yellow cardstock to 4.5" x 11.5".
2. Using a Scorpal score at 5cm, 10cm, 13cm, 16cm and 18cm
3. Fold into Mountain and Valley folds - as shown in the photo above.
4. Cut/emboss one (1) Delightful Tree in fawn cardstock, along with the embellishments from the Die in white5. Cut/emboss two (2) Row Houses in two different shades of brown.
6. Cut/emboss one (1) Garden Bench in white cardstock.
7. Use the Dies as a Stencil and colour using sponge dauber and Rich Cocoa ink
8. Colour the leaves on the trees using Memento Markers, along with the birdhouse and birds
8. Adhere birdhouse and birds using liquid glue.
9. Tear green cardstock and layer onto front 'step' in two rows and each other 'step' with one layer
10. Adhere Garden Bench and fabric flower braid using liquid glue.
11. Adhere Delightful Tree to the left side of the second Step followed by lace.
12. Layer the Rows of Houses onto the top 'step'
13. Adhere sentiment below the houses, apply Pico Embellisher in Shimmer to the sentiment.
13 Add Turquoise twine around middle 'step, just below the tree, secure using liquid glue.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!