}

Monday, January 12, 2015

Spellbinders and CHA

Hello friends - I have been caught up with CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) has been on in Las Angeles USA.  It is a HUGE and amazing event in the Creative word, companies prepare all year round for it - and so many new products are revealed - imagine being there - it is definitely on my Bucket List!!  These amazing ladies make it happen - along with an amazing #teamspellbinders creww.



 For those of you who are not on facebook - I have 'lifted' these photos from Spellbinders to share with you! 


While we were in Phoenix we were privileged to have a 'sneak peek' at the Booth while it was in the beginning stages - and it was fabulous then - as you can see below!!  Can you believe this all gets built in the Warehouse, then pulled apart and packed into crates and shipped to CHA to be reassembled - a HUGE job!!  



No surprises really that Spellbinders won Peoples Choice Best Booth at CHA!!  Woohoo Spellbinders!!  Enjoy the photos below....













The new releases are more than exciting - and I will be sharing them with you as I am able -  I hope you are as excited as I am!

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to see you have been!  I will be back tomorrow with a project to share and would love to see YOU here!

God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I'm savouring the excitement from afar too!!!
    Sure hope you get to join them at a CHA event soon Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you would want that on your bucket list :-) I just put it on mine too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lidna,stunning card,love the photo,ang great news about your leg.I am also a Diabetic.
    Hugs from Ireland,we are covered with snow.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for CHA.. wish I had seen you to take a picture together.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}