International Ambassadors – Laced With Love Blog Hop
The International Ambassadors are blog hopping again! We had so much fun with our last informal Blog Hop featuring the Victorian dies we thought we would like to inspire you all again - this time we are using the Laced with Love Dies - and you are going to love them!! I hope you are getting to know us and and seeing our different styles - thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you left on my Blog - you made my day!
If you came here from Christina's Blog - you are in the right place.
We have chosen to use dies from the Laced with Love collection – we thought these work beautifully to coincide with Valentine's weekend. It is so much fun to create with them, as you will see as you stop by each Designer's Blog:
Here are a few photos of my card using the …….
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: White cardstock; blue cardstock; Leftovers of Patterned paper, Nostalgic photo; Mulberry Roses; Seam Binding; Sanding Block
1. Cut/emboss one (1) Floral Assortment using blue cardstock.
2. Adhere to precut card base in white cardstock using liquid glue.
3. Adhere scraps together to fill in the middle of the DieCut piece using double sided tape - NOTE: I really wanted to use this paper but only had scraps - improvising here!
4. Adhere layers to precut card base using Crafty Foam Tape.
5. Cut/emboss one(1) Blooming Collection #2 in blue patterned paper
6. Cut photo slightly smaller and adhere behind the frame, popping up using Crafty Foam Tape.
7. Lightly sand the embossed pattern on the frame using a Sanding Block.
8. Adhere double Seam Binding Bow to the lower left portion of the circle.
9. Adhere Bitty Blossom to the center of the bow, along with two small white flowers
10. Trim Swirls Finesse to the card as shown in the photos
11. Add Baby Bling to the patterned paper corners, as shown.
The next stop is Yvonne. The list of International Ambassadors is below, in case you get lost along the way.
Linda Lucas (you are here)
Ursula Langhammer *on a break
Thanks so much for stopping by - we hope you enjoy your time with us - we will be back with more!