There are so many things to love about Spellbinders Dies - one of the things that really appeals to me is the way that the sets can be interchanged - giving so much more diversity - and enabling us to create those 'one of a kind' projects that we love. You will see how easy and effective it is when you see the Step by Step Tutorial below.
S2-134 Victorian Corners Shapeabilities
S5-227 Floral Affair
S5-204 Lace Hearts Shapeabilities
S5-217 A2 Valiant Honor Nestabilities Card Creator
S Blossoms Three
GC-200 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: White cardstock; scraps of pink and green cardstock; turquoise cardstock; Sanding Block; patterned paper
1. Cut/emboss one(1) Lace Heart in white cardstock, one (1) Floral Affair in green and two (2) Victorian Corners in light pink cardstock.
2. Cut/emboss one (1) A2 Valiant Honor Die #4 using patterned paper,
3. Lightly sand the embossed edges after removing from the Die.
4. Before removing the Die, sponge the flower heads using RoseBud and a sponge dauber.
5. Repeat the process using Bamboo Leaves on the leaves.
6. Wipe the die clean.
7. Adhere A2 Valiant Honor to precut card base
8. Adhere Vintage corners to opposite corners using liquid glue
9. Add a strip of floral paper across the center of the card, followed by a piece of ribbon
10. Adhere Floral Affair Heart to Lace Heart using liquid glue.
11. Adhere to the center of layered card using liquid glue.
12. Cut/emboss one (1) Blossoms Three #2 #3 (#1 being the smallest) in pink cardstock
13. Sponge using Rose Bud and sponge dauber.
14. Layer using liquid glue and adhere to center of the heart.
15. Attach large self adhesive white pearl to the centre
16. Adhere a double bow to the left of the layered heart.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!