It is always exciting to share a Spellbinders Step by Step Tutorial with you - I have some very special inspiration for today's post - our youngest daughter is expecting our first Grandchild very soon and I am excited to be hosting her Baby Shower this weekend. I could not resist these darling little Bunny's for the thank you tags - they are definitely the 'star' of the tags.
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other Supplies: Scissors; Paper Trimmer; White and yellow cardstock; Mulberry Paper Roses; Large Orange spotted brads, Acrylic Block
1. Cut/emboss ten (10) Labels Seventeen #5 using white cardstock
2. Stamp Kaisercraft Banner across the top portion of the tag, on an angle, using Tuxedo Black Ink.
3. Colour banner using Memento Markers
4. Partially stamp the Doily onto lower left portion of the tag using Summer Sky Ink.
5, Cut/emboss ten (10) Bunnies using yellow cardstock.
6. Adhere lace to the lower portion of the tag.
7. Adhere Bunny to lower right side of the tag.
8. Attach paper rose using liquid glue
9. Cut/emboss one Pretty Petals D Silhouette in yellow cardstock
10. Cut/emboss one Pretty Petals D Eight Petal Die in white cardstock
11. Secure using a brad in the centre
12. Place the folded ribbon at the back of the tab, secure using the brad before closing it.
Designers Tip: These Dies can duplicated for any occasion easily - it is advisable to cut a few more than needed - just incase,