This Bicycle Die reminds me of my childhood, when I was a young girl - it was everyone's dream to have a bicycle - we would ride it everywhere and hang out with our friends. To have a basket on the front - that was the ultimate - this bike would have been treasured by any of us....
While we are on that subject - who remembers banana seats and ape hanger handle bars - no doubt about it - if you had them - you had it all! LOL! They were the days weren't they!
- IN-023 Bicycle
- S2-082 Sentiments One
- S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A #5
- Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- SCP-016 Celebra'tions Prints
*Note: Spellbinders number the Dies from the smallest to the largest - the smallest being #1
Cross Promotional Partners
Other: Sanding Block; Sequins; liquid glue
1. Cut/emboss one (1) bicycle in white cardstock
2. Cut/emboss the bicycle body in pink cardstock
3. Cut/emboss the wheels in charcoal, trimming off excess pieces on all of the Die Cuts
4. Adhere the Charcoal wheels over the original white frame
5. Sponge the bike basket using Electric Pink Ink and a Sponge Dauber
6. Adhere the pinks frame to the original Die Cut- ensuring the 'spokes' are on top of the wheels
7. Cut/emboss one (1) 5x7 Matting Basics A #5 using patterned paper.
8. Lightly sand around the edges using a sanding block
9. Layer onto slightly larger white cardstock using Crafty Foam Tape
10. Adhere to the precut card base (4 1/2"x 6 1/2") using E-Z Adhesive Runner
11. Adhere bicycle onto the layered base using liquid glue
12. Cut/emboss Happy Birthday sentiment using Celebra'tions Prints
13. Adhere using liquid glue
14. Randomly adhere sequins to the card front.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!