There is no doubt about it, Spellbinders Dies just keep getting better and better - so many beautiful details - creating has never been so easy for Crafters. My card today is made using the Romantic Rose Decorative Accents - and it lives up to it's name - Romantic!
My tutorial today will show you how easy it is to create this card - the Dies do most of the work - as you can see below!
1. Cut/emboss the stamped and coloured image using white cardstock and the Romantic Rose Die - Frame #2
2. Dies are cut using the Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
3. Cut/emboss two (2) Romantic Rose Die - Frame #3 using white cardstock and the Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
4. Score one (1) Romantic Rose Die - Frame #3 at 1/2" and fold forward
5. Adhere double sided tape to the 1/2" scored section
6. Line up the outside edges and adhere the card base together
7. Adhere blue cardstock measuring 4"x 3⅝” to card base using double sided tape
8. Adhere the Romantic Rose Die - Frame #2 to the card base using 3D Foam Squares
9. Attach a double sheer bow using liquid glue
10. Cut/emboss Romantic Rose Flowers #1 #2 #3 using red cardstock
11. Layer the flowers using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Dodz
12. Adhere layered flowers to the center of the bow using liquid glue
13. Trim Want2Scrap Swirls Finesse and adhere to the card as shown in main photo.
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: white, blue and red cardstock; sentiment stamp; acrylic block,
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!