Hello Blog friends and Spellbinders fans - I always look forward to sharing a Spellbinders Step by Step Tutorial with you on my Blog. I hope you enjoy this one - and are inspired to recreate it - especially when you see how easy it is - and suitable for so many occasions.
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: white cardstock; corrugated cardstock; image stamp; acrylic block, thin gold cord
1. Cut/emboss two (2) Labels Forty Seven Decorative Elements using white cardstock
2. Cut/emboss one (1) Labels Forty Seven Decorative Elements using white corrugated cardstock
3. Trim the bottom portion as shown in the photos above
4. Adhere the two white cardstock layers together at the filigree edges to form card base
5. Stamp rose image using Rhubarb Stalk Ink and allow to dry.
6. Cut the stamped image to size, " x "7. Pop the stamped image up on Crafty Foam Tape
8. Wind gold cord around the card twice, securing at the back using double sided tape.
9. Adhere to the center of the card base
10. Adhere double sheer bow using liquid glue
11. Attach Mulberry paper rose using liquid glue
12. Finish by adding a Le creme Baby Bling around the patterned frame as shown in the photos.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!